Credential ProgramsPreliminary Level 1(pre-Fall 2011 admits)
- Mild/Moderate Specialist Credential
- Mild/Moderate and Multiple Subject Specialist Credential
- Moderate/Severe Specialist Credential
- Moderate/Severe and Multiple Subject Specialist Credential
- Early Childhood Specialist Credential
- Early Childhood Specialist Certificate
Professional Clear Level 2 (pre-Fall 2011 admits)
A Professional Clear (old Level II) program is not offered on the Sacramento State campus as of Fall 2011.
If you need to complete this CCTC requirement, contact your local district or county BTSA Office for an alternate means of meeting this credential level.
Another option available in which college credits are also earned (and can be applied to an M.A. in Education - Special Education) is through the Sacramento State College of Continuing Education (CCE); information on this opportunity can be located at: http://www.cce.csus.edu/catalog/course_group_detail.asp?group_number=160&group_version=2.