On-Campus Program: Benefits
Grades earned for ACE courses are part of students' academic records. Credits earned may be applied to degree programs at Sacramento State or may be transferred to other universities. ACE students must order transcripts like regular Sacramento State students.
In addition, ACE students receive the same privileges as regular University students
- Full library access (with the purchase of a OneCard)
- Free public transportation in Sacramento (with the purchase of a OneCard)
- Purchasing privileges at the Hornet Bookstore (books and computer products)
- Use of computer labs on campus during open lab hours (with a OneCard)
- Internet access including email and dial-up services through Saclink
- Student rates for admission to campus activities such as musical, theatrical, and athletic events
A valid CSUS parking permit is required by all vehicles parking on the Sacramento State campus. Parking regulations are enforced year round, 24 hours a day. Students can purchase a semester parking permit after registration is complete or may buy daily permits. Permits are valid only in the lot(s) specified, and having a parking permit does not guarantee the permit holder a parking space in any given area at any given time. More information regarding parking on campus may be obtained from University Transportation and Parking Services.